Unable to Auto Assign Supplier for RFQ Response by Selected Dissemination Method
(Doc ID 2803158.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fails to auto assign supplier by selected Dissemination method when creating RFQ (Request for Quote)
Suppliers to be auto assigned by selected Dissemination method when creating RFQ
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Web Client as buyer user, and open Part. This part is assigned commodity "Memory"
2. Search and open Commodity "Memory". Confirm the status is active
3. Open Supplier, and click Commodity tab. See the commodity "Memory" is assigned, and its Rating shows Approved
4. Go to Item, and create Sourcing Project for this Item
5. From Sourcing Project's Items tab, select item, and create RFQ for this item
6. Select Commodity for Dissemination method, and Filter By Approved
7. Click Next, and select Displayed Fields, and finish
8. RFQ is created, but supplier field is blank in the Response tab, and supplier is failed to be assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document