Maintain Role Screen - Wrong Edit/Missing Role Detail When Adding Multiple Role
(Doc ID 2803404.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, General
Maintain Role Screen: Wrong edit/missing role detail when adding multiple Role.
Sometime when adding multiple roles, the edit for the pervious Role added show up as edits for the new Role being added.
Also sometimes when the Role is saved without filling all the mandatory fields it throws validation but the Role Details Screen is not available to fix the error.
Role Details Screen should behave same as v10.
It should only shows the validation message of the current Role and Role Details Screen should be visible to correct the input data post error/validation/alert.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Owner Role on a contract using new client button.
2. Create BeneRole on the contract with missing mandatory info like Taxid,/DateofBirth/Address and hit Add.
3. It gives error of the owner role as well.
4. Now for the BeneRole, input all the mandatory Client/Clientfield/Address and leave the RolefFeld i.e. RoleOption.
5. Hit Add. It will give validation and RoleDetail Screen disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document