PA Request Error: System Error In Recalculate Down Payment Due Date Algorithm In CC&B 2.8
(Doc ID 2803455.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, ENV - Environment
Payment Arrangemen(PA) Request Error: System error in Recalculate Down Payment Due Date Algorithm in CC&B 2.8
The user seeing a system error with Recalculate Down Payment Due Date Algorithm (base BO Enter algorithm “C1-CALCDUEDT” plugged in “WAIT-DOWNPAY” was causing the error) in CC&B 2.8 which is working fine CC&B 2.7 SP3
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System error in Recalculate Down Payment Due Date
2. PA request is created on an account which is approval in progress and having down payment required:
3. PA request is created with Approval:
4. On clicking Approve, it should navigate to “WAIT-DOWNPAY” State which has below
5. enter processing algorithm plugged:
6. But on Clicking Approve, it gives a system error as below: The server has encountered a problem, your request cannot be processed. Please try again.
7. If we inactivate the algorithm C1-CALCDUEDT, the PA request successfully goes to
WAIT-DOWNPAY status which indicates that the error is in the algorithm C1-CALCDUEDT
Note: It did not occur in the 2.7 environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document