Solid Edge Alternate Assemblies Are Not Getting Saved In Agile Using the MCAD Connector
(Doc ID 2803654.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Solid Edge alternate assemblies (containing many child objects) are not getting saved in Agile using the MCAD connector. Only one part gets attached instead of the entire structure which should have been created.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the assembly in Solid Edge.
- From the Solid Edge application, select "Save Preview". This will load the assembly into MCAD.
- From MCAD, select the assembly and click on "Continue" in order to perform the check in.
- A dialog will appear saying that the assembly was saved successfully to Agile.
- Click on the file from that dialog in order to launch Agile.
- Click on the "Structure" tab. Problem is seen, only one part is attached. The alternate assembly and other parts are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document