Order LOV on the Receipt section in Summary Match Find Screen Causes Application to Crash
(Doc ID 2803874.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User allowed to click Order LOV without selecting vendor and it is causing application to crash due to high heap usage.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to summary match screen.
- Click on Order LOV on either Invoice or Receipt side and notice the message "You must first select a Vendor, or enter an Order number." as expected.
- Enter an order# that does not have receipt available to match.
- Tab out and notice the message 'Invalid ID'. Click on OK. At this time the order number on receipt (right side) is cleared.
- Enter an order number manually on the receipt section and cick on Order LOV or just click on order LOV directly.
- Notice that a small popup lov screen appears and spins forever causing high heap memory usage and eventually application crashes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document