Stock Count Export File Has Incorrect Qty When Item Count is Greater Than Six Digits
(Doc ID 2804967.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), stock count export file has incorrect quantity for unit and amount stock count.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Product Group of Type Unit and amount.
2. Schedule the product group by creating a scheduler.
3. Extract Unit and amount stock count using base batch.
4. Count the item using 6 digit number and 7 digit number.
5. Authorize the count and check STK file QTY which will be different from authorized qty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document