When Files Are Deleted All Affected Objects Are Also Deleted.
(Doc ID 2805002.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When files are deleted, all affected objects are also deleted
When deleting T_PAC_MUL entry using C_ID_2, C_ENTITY should also be checked to avoid deleting other entries with different C_ENTITY.
Steps to reproduce :
- Login Java Client
- Create a stored document and attach a file
- Create a project
- Use SQL Developer to access to the database and find out the C_ID of the attached file in Step 2, e.g. 100000
- Go back to Java Client and delete the file from the stored document
- Clean the trash
- Check the folder and find both the file and the project are removed
- Check T_PAC_MUL table and find out two records with the same C_ID_1 and C_ID_2 have been removed.
The issue is that deleting the file will also remove the project from the folder if the project is with the same C_ID as the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document