Transfer Closure Is Not Posting SL for Cartons Which Are Not Received
(Doc ID 2805250.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a transfer created for Item A and shipped in 2 cartons but received against 1 carton, Sending Loss (SL) is posted in tran_data for over received carton.
On transfer closure, Sending Loss (SL) is not posted for carton which is not received and also In-Transit bucket is not cleared even after transfer closure.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a transfer with item A from warehouse 1 to warehouse 2.
2. Ship the transfer from warehouse 1 in two cartons.
3. Receive the total quantities in carton 1 via etReceiving RIB Topic.
4. SL is posted for over received carton.
5. All the quantities are received for the transfer, close the transfer from RMS UI.
6. In-transit bucket is not cleared for unreceived carton.
7. SL is not posted for unreceived carton for short receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document