SIM Allows To Receive Quantity 0, How To Restrict This?
(Doc ID 2805419.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIM allows to DSD receive without putting actual qty in received or damaged.
Because of this, later, when user is adjusting the receipt - the TRAN_DTATA is updated in RMS with ADJ_CODE = 'U'.
Expectation is to have ADJ_CODE null (as in normal receiving).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Created PO with 3 locations.
2. ASN was created for 3 locations.
3. Select the container and Click the confirm button without providing quantity.
4. Container gets in Missing Status.
5. User double click on the missing container and populate the quantity.
6. A receipt is created, but the TRAN_DATA is updated with ADJ_CODE = 'U'
How to setup SIM to restrict the "Confirm Button" if the qty was not provided?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document