When Clicking On A Data Picker That Loads More Than 250,000 Records, The Performance Is Very Slow
(Doc ID 2805661.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 20.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.12 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an upgrade from Primavera Unifier version 19.12 to Primavera Unifier version 20.12, when trying to click on a Data Picker that will select/display 250,000+ records, it is taking a very long time for the pick list to open and populate. This was not slow prior to 20.12 upgrade.
The expectation is that if anything, routine actions such as using the data picker should be quicker if not the same as it was before the upgrade.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue is being observed > User Mode > Business Process > Click +Create.
- In the "Create New BP Record" window > Select any WF Setup > Scroll down to the Data Picker field and select.
- The Data Picker window will take some time to open, and then it takes many seconds or minutes for all of the displayed records (> 250,000) to populate.
- This is working more slowly than it was prior to the upgrade.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document