Performance Issues With OIPA Role Screen
(Doc ID 2805915.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, General
Performance Issues with OIPA Role Screen. When you click on Find Client or New client in RoleScreen and select an owner or any other role, once you put the details in role section say for eg. FirstName and move to other role fields, the screen resets and you have to re-enter the details. The system seems to be going in a loop and the changes are reset. Also, the RoleScreen keeps on loading for a long time. The loading icon is consistent even when you keep the screen idle.
The details entered in RoleScreen should not get reset.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OIPA UI
2. Click Maintain Roles Screen for any Policy.
3. Click on New Client/Find Client
4. Select an Owner/any role from dropdown.
5. Add the Firstname and go to another field.
6. The name disappears and the changes are reset.
7. You have to re-enter the name again to proceed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document