Forward Port Bug 29756704 (REF_PACK_NO Is Empty for TRAN_CODEs 28 And 29) to 16.0.x
(Doc ID 2806188.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When shipping a pack, the Transaction Code or TRAN_CODE (TC) 28/29 generated are missing the PACK_NO from the REF_PACK_NO column on the TRAN_DATA Table a pack is shipped. The TC30/32 has the REF_PACK_NO filled in.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Choose a pack item.
2. For the same pack guarantee, you have upcharges defined.
3. Create a transfer for this pack, applying the upcharges.
4. When requested to apply the item level default upcharges, please say yes.
5. Submit and approve the transfer.
6. Ship and receive the transfer.
7. Check that TRAN_DATA records the transfer.
8. Records in TRAN_DATA for the pack components. For TRAN_CODES 28 and 29, the REF_PACK_NO field is empty and should have the PACK_NO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document