Charge Cycle_forward OR Cycle_arrear Using A Single Product
(Doc ID 2807486.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 22.214.171.124.0 environment with Pipeline Manager as rating engine, in which pricing data is maintained in Pricing Design Center(PDC).
Business requirement is:
- one charge offer (product) having two charges of type "recurring"
- one charge is implemented by using Cycle Forward Monthly event, which is impacting a currency resource
- the second charge is implemented by using Cycle Arrear event, which is also impacting (the same?) currency resource
- the same charge offer is purchased by two accounts, but the charging behavior will be different:
* for one account only charge of cycle forward monthly event will be applied
* for the other account only charge of cycle arrear event will be applied
"Consider a recurring fee product which should charge 100 USD.
When purchased on an account which is expected to be charged in advance, the product should charge 100 USD as a cycle_forward event.
When purchased on an account which is expected to be charged in arrear, the product should charge 100 USD as a cycle_arrear event.
The accounts are differentiated by means of an attribute, which says whether the recurring charges of the account should be charged in advance or in arrear."
Is it possible to implement such a product? If yes, how it can be done?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document