Material Spec Search Popup, Selected Items Should be Appearing With Spec Name Instead of Spec Number
(Doc ID 2807716.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Material Spec search popup the selected items should be appearing with Spec name instead of Spec number. When a selection is made and then removed the remaining selected items revert to spec number instead of the Spec name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Update eqtdisplaycolumnsconfig.xml (under "<PLM HOME>\Config\Extensions") in order to have the search popup selected items appearing with Spec name instead of Spec number.
2. Open a client page (http://<machine_name>/portal).
3. Navigate to one of the Material Spec.
4. Click on the Formulation tab.
5. Click on "Edit".
6. Under "Material", click on the "Add New" button.
7. Search for a material using a particular Spec name.
8. Double click on the material in order to add it to the "Selected Items" section.
9. Perform step 7 and 8 for at least two additional materials.
10. Now remove one of the material from the "Selected Items" section by clicking on the newly added material and selecting "Remove".
11. Search again for the same material (same as step 7).
12. Notice that the other materials are now showing using the Spec number instead of the Spec name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document