Info Popup View Returned 'Application Error - This Object is Either Deleted or Does Not Exist' When Clicking An Item Number In Sourcing Project AML Tab
(Doc ID 2808233.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Info Popup view returned application error when clicking an item number in Sourcing Project AML (Approved Manufacturer List) Tab
The problem is random and is reproducible. It seems to happen more when there are at least 100 objects in the AML tab.
1. This object is either deleted or does not exist.
2. Application Error, This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Sourcing Project -> AML tab, click an item to launch Info Popup View.
2. Info Popup View returned error: This object is either deleted or does not exist.
3. After clicking other objects that worked, return to the same object in step 3, this time it works.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document