Item Mass Change Allows User to Inactivate Locations That Have Active Allocations
(Doc ID 2809313.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Item Mass Change functionality is allowing users to inactivate locations that have active allocations.
If you use the "Item Locations" screen to change the state of the location to inactive, it's showing an error message correctly, saying that the item location can't be inactivated.
But if you use the Item Mass Change screen and try to inactivate the same location, no error message is shown and the item location is inactivated incorrectly.
It is expected that using the Item Mass Change screen and trying to inactivate the same location should show an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Look for an item with active allocations.
2. Try to inactivate a location of that item in Item Locations Screen.
3. It will give the error "Status cannot be changed because item 106500353 has active allocations to location 1111" and it will not inactivate the location of that item.
4. Try to inactivate the same location in Mass Change Screen.
5. No error is shown and the location is inactivated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document