Wrong Field Highlighted in Comparison Windows on Price Assignment Approval UI
(Doc ID 2810049.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version,
When user ends existing price assignment and creates new price assignment through 'EDIT' price assignment option then Approval ID gets generated.
On Approval UI, characteristics which are unchanged are also shown blue highlighted which is misleading for user.
Details which got changed should only highlighted. Rest details should be shown normal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approval Workflow for 'Price Assignment' - ON;
2. Choose an existing Price assignment ID without any end date and which is stamped on some past dated billable charge/s;
3. Click 'Edit' of Price assignment Id;
4. Enter an END DATE ( END Date should be greater than MAX(END_DT) of Billable charges of this Price assignment ID but smaller than Current system date);
5. Change one of the characteristics values. Keep other characteristics as is;
6. Click 'Submit';
System prompts message saying existing price assignment will be ended with entered END DATE and new price assignment will be effective from its next day;
7. Click 'OK ' - Approval transaction ID gets generated;
8. Now login with Approver ID and view above generated Approval Transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document