Patient Data Report (PDR): 'CRF Date Range' Parameters incorrectly format the selected Dates when using the 'European' / 'Swedish' / 'Standard' Input Date Formats (impacts PDR Cover Page and the CRFs which get included in the report).
(Doc ID 2810096.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.0.1 and later
Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 5.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patient Data Report (PDR): 'CRF Date Range' Parameters incorrectly format the selected Dates when using the 'European' / 'Swedish' / 'Standard' Input Date Formats. This issue impacts in the following manner:
- PDR Cover Page will display incorrect dates.
- The CRFs that get included in the report are for the wrong date range.
1. OC - Admin - Users and Roles - Oracle Accounts - query for user - Special menu - DE Prefs, set:
Data Entry Display Format = Standard
Data Entry Input Format = European
2. Log into RDC
3. Click on Preferences, verify:
Input Date Format = European (dd-mm-yyyy)
Display Date Format = Standard (dd-mon-yyyy)
4. RDC Reports Tab - New Patient Data Report. Select:
a) Patient - Number: Enter patient
b) CRF Date Range - 'By Visit Date': Pick below dates from Calendar (You can manually enter the dates as well):
- From: 1st January 2020 (displays as: 01-01-2020)
- To: 13th of September 2020 (displays as: 09-13-2020)
c) Date Format: dd-mon-yyyy(Standard)
d) Submit Job. Click 'Yes' when prompted to generate the PDR.
e) Issues observed:
- PDR cover page shows 'End on or before date' as 09-JAN-2021 even though the 'CRF Date Range: 'To' field was set to 09-13-2020 (bug).
- PDR includes CRFs for the incorrect date range e.g. includes CRFs where the Visit Dates fall between 01-Jan-2020 and 09-Jan-2021 (bug).
Please refer to the attached test case to see how the bug occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document