NullPointerException In ocsBypassExtension
(Doc ID 2810798.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User have configured diameter ocsBypassExtension in ECE 12 PS3 and tested the OCSByPass Functionality. They have seen the request is failing at the time of replaying the request.
User configured OCSByPass extension from referring below document link
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a class from SampleOCSByPassExtension.java with user custom class name
2) complied and deployed the OCSByPass extension
3) Added the extension from Jconsole in charging.extensions
4) Post Restart, connected the Jconsole with Diametergateway node and started the "startByPass" to Bypasss the Gy Sessions to NoSql
5) Started a Gy session and you were able to see the messages in the persistedMessageCount
6) Started the DiameterReplayer node:Connected the Jconsole with DiameterReplayer node and started the "startBFTReplayer" to replay the messages to DiameterReplayer node
7) Checked the replayedMessageCount from Jconsole, The count was matching with the persistedMessageCount.
8) The request is failing in DiameterReplayer and not sent to ecs nodes and found some error in DiameterReplayer Logs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document