Stock Count Process Did Not Update Unavailable Stock For Missing Products After Processing OUT File
(Doc ID 2811514.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count Process did not update Unavailable stock for missing products after processing OUT file:
1. Setup a stock count in such a way that the product group contains Serialized & non-serialized products
2. Please have the inventory for serialized items in such a way that, few are under in-stock status (Available) and a few under unavailable status (non-sellable)
3. Please have the inventory for non-serialized items in such a way that, few are under Available and a few under non-sellable quantity
4. Schedule the product group
5. Run the extract unit stock count batch
6. Take snapshot
7. Prepare a OUT file in such a way that, non-sellable products are missing in OUT file
8. Process the OUT file by running ThirdPartyStockCountImport Job
9. Observe that UIN status has been changed to missing in ITEM_UIN table for missing items but non sellable quantity did not get reduced in store_item_stock table which leads to inventory descripancy
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document