Wrong Update Of Shipsku Is Generating Wrong Overaga
(Doc ID 2811992.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A transfer with a single shipment having the same item on more than one container.
If the item is received with overage on the first container, adjust_type of ship_sku of all containers containing the overage item got updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure system_options with tsf_auto_close_store/wh = N, tsf_over_receipt_ind=SL set.
2. Create a transfer from wh to store, with one item, quantity 5.
3. Ship entire transfer on one shipment, 2 containers containing 3 and 2 units.
4. Observe tran_data, it was generated a 30/32 for 3 and 2 quantity.
5. Receive container (shipped with qty = 3) with quantity 4.
6. Check tran_data ( 44 with 4 qty, and 32/30/22 qty = 1 corresponding to the adjustment SL).
7. Check ship sku (second container adjust_type was wrongly updated to SL).
8. Receive second container with 1 qty overage ( expected 2 , received 3).
9. Check tran_data, full container was treated as overage instead of the behavior observed previously of just generating 30/32/22 for the overage qty during first container received at step-5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document