Past Document Date Throws Application Error Even Though Fixable Indicator is Y
(Doc ID 2812456.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing an EDI file with past document date in Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM) throws application error.
Error details stating 'VALID_DOC_DATE' is recorded in the IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table.
If the record is marked as Fixable indicator "Y" in the error table , it can be corrected through ReIM UI screen.
But when user tried correcting the error through UI , below error is encountered.
'Application error occurred'
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create EDI file with past Doc_date without Exchange_Rate (which is not mandatory field).
2. Load the file by executing EDI_injector Batch.
3. Invoice will get loaded in system with error - VALID_DOC_DATE.
4. Open the document on EDI maintenance screen and try to fix the doc_date.
5. While saving the changes, screen gives application error on screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document