Issues Found When Generating an RTF Output
(Doc ID 2814247.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Documaker - Version 12.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.6 version, Documaker Studio
When generating an RTF output encountered the following issues:
- A data is being truncated at the footer
- Text overlapping with border
- Text disappearing under other text
- The text inside table cell is not being printed as set in alignment property. When text is aligned right or centered, the text is being print aligned left
- Some text being truncated at the bottom of a content frame
- Border wrongly generated on merged cells
- Text being slashed by a box that should start below
- Close and reopne box when overflow occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document