Rich Text Is Not Supporting the Format from Microsoft (MS) Word Document and throws Error:'Index was outside the bounds of array'
(Doc ID 2814433.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rich Text is not supporting the format from MS Word document
Users are facing error "Index was outside the bounds of array" when they are copying the data from MS Word to Rich Text.
Error: "Index was outside the bounds of array"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Product Lifecycle Management(PLM) for Process
2. Access to Global Specification Management(GSM) application
3. From the Formulation Specifications, open Supporting Document
4. Click the hyperlinked field to display the Edit Rich Text dialog box
5. Copy and paste the data from any MS Word to Rich Text, and Save
6. Gets error: "Index was outside the bounds of array" in the application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document