Not Able to Finalize the Obligations
(Doc ID 2814713.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to finalize the obligations. When try to finalize the obligation from ALC finalize screen "Apply" button is not enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one Purchase Order with more than two ELC components.
2. Ship and receive the Purchase Order.
3. Create the obligation for all the cost components.
4. Purchase Order should be in Closed status before finalize.
5. Finalize one of cost components only and other components should be in 'P'ending status.
6. Then try to finalize the obligation from ALC finalize screen "Apply" button is not enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document