ETW Of Pickup Activity Is Defaulted To 00:00 Causing Issue On Completion In CCB
(Doc ID 2814747.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Mobile Communications Platform
When an Activity is created from a completed meter exchange, it was observed that the ETW of the activity has no time component. It always defaulted to a value of 00:00. This is causing an issue on completing the pickup FA in CCB.
Scenario to replicate:
1. Dispatch and complete a meter exchange.
2. From the completed meter exchange MCP screen, click on "Add Activity" from the Menu. Select a Task Type (i.e., Meter Read Task Type).
3. Provide necessary information (i.e., Work It status) and click on Add button.
3. Work and complete the pickup activity in MCP.
4. Verify if it is completed in MWM.
5. Check FA in CCB - it is not completed and no sync request is created. When picking up an activity from a routine meter change, the pick up activity fails in the host system with the message, "unexpected multiple meters detected".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!