Demand Class Not Populating In ATP Details From In Order Backlog Workbench Exceptions Tab
(Doc ID 2815198.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Oracle Global ATP Server
Demand class not populating in ATP Details from in Order backlog workbench exceptions tab
A sales order is created with a Demand class.
When querying the sales order in Order Backlog Workbench by using filter order number, the Demand Class is displayed.
But when clicking on Schedule button in Order Backlog Workbench, the following tabs do not display the Demand Class information - Exceptions, Orders, Items
The Demand Class should display appropriately.
1. Responsibility: Order Management
2. Navigation: Scheduling > Order Backlog Workbench
3. In the Schedule Orders window, select the Create/Edit button
4. In the Criteria window enter Order Number Equals <Desired Order Number>
5. Press the Find button
6. When the results are displayed, observe that the Demand Class is populated
7. But when you select the Schedule button, the Demand Class is no longer included
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document