In Horizontal Plan - Snapshot View Has Correct Demand Data, But Switch To Current View And See Zero Demand In Some Buckets
(Doc ID 2815478.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1.3 Or 12.2
with Latest MRP Cum patch from <Note 2429200.1>
Current View of horizontal plan is missing data
1. NAV: MRP / Workbench - Pick Plan from list
Open supply/demand data - and use /Folder /Show Field to include OLD Due Date to know which data may disappear when switching from Snapshot to Current view.
-- /File / Export this data and sort by date
2. Check box to pick item line and click to drill to horizontal plan and see Snapshot view
-- /File / Export this data to XLS
First bucket - 05-APR - 655
2nd bucket - 06-APR - 75
3. Click Current view and note that demand from snapshot view has disappeared in first and second buckets
4. Check the supply demand and find that for 05-APR - 65 is for 05-APR and rest of 655 is for past due -- so we expect only 65 in that bucket
Check 06-APR and we find no old date different and all 75 should be present
5. To verify - also checked a couple of WIP jobs to make sure the component demand was correct and had not changed.
Current view has accurate data
cannot trust current view in the workbench
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document