Overdue Getting Cancelled For Account Under Hold Request With Past End Date
(Doc ID 2815531.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, ENV - Environment
Overdue getting cancelled for Account under Hold Request with past end date
- Business users upload a Hold Request for a set of Accounts, let us say 100 to postpone the Overdue Process.
- After two days, they want to remove an account from the Hold Request. They want to put the account back on overdue review.
- User end dates the Hold request at the entity level, updates the postpone credit review date on the account.
- Overdue process gets created on that day’s run of C1-ADMOV.
- However, when the next Hold Request monitor runs, it cancels the overdue process.
Not sure why the Hold Request monitor cancelling the Overdue Process for an account that has a end date in the past. How is the business user suppose to remove the account from the Hold Request?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document