Incorrect Cycle Arrear Charges When Product Is Configured with "Stop Charging when cancelled"
(Doc ID 2815960.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cycle Arrear product is configured with:
- Proration: Charge Full on Purchase, No Charge on Cancel
- Stop Charging when cancelled
- Account created 30th Aug - No Charge generated
- 6th September - Run billing - Cycle arrear with -100 generated
- Service Inactivated - No Charge should be generated - but there is a cycle arrear event with 0 amount.
- 6th Oct - Run second billing - Charge should be generated - Again a cycle arrear event is generated with 0 amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document