CNE: After Making Site 2 as Failed Over DGW of Site 1 is Sending Request to Site 2
(Doc ID 2816014.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In cloud native environment, after making site2 as failed over Diameter Gateway(DGW) of Site 1 is sending request to Site 2
To reproduce the steps:
1. You need to setup High Availability - Disaster Recovery (HA-DR) with active-active configuration.
2. Pass some usage from Seagull to Site 1 DGW for group2 customer.
3. Make the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Gateway (HTTP-GW) of Site2 as down.
4. Mark the site as failed over.
5. Pass some usage and check if DGW is sending the request to local cluster or not
Expected result: DGW will send the request to local cluster
Actual result: DGW is still trying to send to the remote cluster.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document