Error Creating Credit Note Using Complex Deal Based Credit Note Request
(Doc ID 2816613.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Detail Tax is Invalid' error occurs when trying to create a Credit Note (CN) from a complex deal based Credit Note Request (CNR).
'Detail Tax is Invalid'
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a complex deal for few items and make it active.
- Create/receive PO during deal active period such that it generates deal income for multiple items.
- Run all deal batches in RMS and ensure that STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_* tables are populated.
- Run reimcomplexdealupload batch and notice that respective CNR was generated.
- Search the CNR in Document Search screen.
- Choose Actions -> Create Credit Note.
- Enter all the details and click 'Save And Close' button.
- Notice the error 'Detail Tax is Invalid'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document