Previously Resolved Items Show Up in Detail Match Screen
(Doc ID 2817946.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Previously resolved items show up in Detail Match screen.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO against 2 warehouses with the below details:
A) SKU1 LOC#1 5 units $10
B) SKU2 LOC#1 6 units $10
C) SKU1 LOC#2 15 units $10
D) SKU2 LOC#2 16 units $10
- Ship and receive the PO at the locations LOC#1 and LOC#2.
- Create two invoices, one for each physical location such that qty variance exists on the items.
A) INV_1 (LOC#1)
SKU1 15 units $10
SKU2 16 units $10
B) INV_2 (LOC#2)
SKU1 28 units $10
SKU2 30 units $10
- Execute Automatch batch so that it tries to attempt summary match, and make sure status on these invoices changes to URMTCH.
- Navigate to SummaryMatchFind screen, enter the PO and click OK.
- Observe that the system autogroups the invoices and receipts by PO/Location as expected.
- Click on the PO# hyperlink against LOC#1 which will then open the summary match screen, and then click Details.
- In the detail matching screen bring down SKU1 into the Detail Item grouping window and click 'Qty Resolution'.
- In the Qty selection screen, choose the receipt value and click Next.
- Enter a reasoncode (DMQ), the variance quantity and click Apply and OK.
- Observe that SKU1 disappeared from the detail match screen and only SKU2 remains as expected.
- Click OK, OK, Cancel and return to SummaryMatchFind screen.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7.
- Notice that SKU1 that was previously resolved appears in the detail match screen which is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document