Updates From Contracts BP (P6 Activity) Is Missing Data In the SOV
(Doc ID 2818016.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While working to integrate the P6 Activity Sheet and Unifier "Schedule of Values" (SOV) a few Activity related fields have been included into the "Base Commit SOV. After the Base Commit BP record is Approved (in terminal status), the SOV is not displaying the expected data.
The expectation is that the Base Commit SOV and the SOV log will display the same values for the "Activity ID - P6" and "Activity Name" fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell where the Base Commit resides > User Mode > BP Node > Base Commit > Find and Open BP Record BP0001 > Menu Options > SOV > "Schedule of Values: Summary Payment Applications" window opens.
- Scroll to the right in the BP record SOV window and find "P6 Data Element1" and note that each line has a value and "Activity Name" is populated on each line as well > Close this record.
- Navigate to User Mode > Upper Node > Base Commits - SOV > Open SOV Record > Menu Options > SOV > "Schedule of Values" window opens.
- Scroll to the right in the SOV window and find "P6 Data Element1" and note that All DE and "Activity Name" lines are blank.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Business Processes > Base Commits > General > Options Tab > "Auto-populate on Payment Application" > A list of approximately 21 DE's are listed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document