WH Sales Forecasted Replenishment Doesnt Account For Non-stockholding Store
(Doc ID 2818329.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WH Sales Forecasted replenishment doesn't account for non-stockholding store demand
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Stockholding Store (A) and a non-Stockholding Franchise Store (B)
2. Create a WH (C)
3. Create an item 1, assign to Stores A & B and WH C
4. Create and Receive a PO of 1,000 units into the WH C
5. Create shipments from WH C to Stores A (500 qty) & B (200 qty)
6. Record Sales of Item A at Store A
7. Send Item 1 to RDF, along with the WH C shipments and Store A sales
8. Get Forecasts back from RDF for Item 1 at WH C and Store A
9. Setup Item 1 on WH (Dynamic) Replenishment for WH C
10. Setup Item 1 on Store (Min/Max) Replenishment for Store A with Source WH = C
11. Attempt to setup Item 1 on Store (Min/Max) Replenishment for Store B with Source WH = C. This is not allowed because Store B is non-stockholding. As a result, the qty that WH C needs in the future in order to have enough for Store B will not be included in any RMS Replenishment PO's to WH C. This will cause a stock shortage and lead to loss of sales revenue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document