LAYWAY Fulfilment (Sale) On Child Item/Barcode Fails In SIM
(Doc ID 2818914.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When process sale on EAN Code or Child item then in case of LAYWAY Fulfilment (i.e. Customer order fulfilment), the sale does not get processed.
Instead the corresponding POS_TRANSACTION record goes into status 2.
Error in the logs:
"Invalid customer order ID or invalid customer order state for intended action."
Steps to reproduce:
1. Process the LAYWAY - ORDER_NEW Transaction through webservice for EAN Code or other Child Item with appropriate Customer Order ID and other details.
2. Ensure the entry is created in POS_TRANSACTION Table with Reason = 180 with Processing status = 0 initially.
3. The Sales upload batch will process this transaction and this will Make the Processing status = 1 in POS_TRANSACTION table, as well as will create new entry in FUL_ORD and FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM table.
(Note - entry in FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM table gets created for ORIN Transaction level item).
4. Process the LAYWAY - ORDER_FULFILL transaction through webservice for same Customer order id.
5. Ensure second entry created in POS_TRANSACTION table with Reason = 181 with Processing status = 0.
6. Upon batch execution, notice that the transaction fails to get processed and the processing status gets updated to status 2.
Workaround: update the Barcode in POS-TRANSACTION table with the Transaction level Item and Retry the failed sales.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document