Fusion Middleware(FMW) 22.214.171.124.0 Upgrade Is Failing with Error:'UPGAST-00212 : Unable to connect to database as the schema user password is not specified.'
(Doc ID 2819129.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FMW 184.108.40.206.0 upgrade is failing with error.
Error : UPGAST-00212 : Unable to connect to database as the schema user password is not specified.
Cause: Required fields to connect to a database were not supplied.
Action. Enter the missing required fields and run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download and execute fmw_220.127.116.11.0_infrastructure.jar installer.
2. In Upgrade Assistant(UA), the components list is missing the IAU Schema name which is present in Database.
3. Click Next, the schema name is listed in the schema name field but the schema password field is blank.
4. Enter the repository user name and password and click Next.
5. Upgrade fails with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document