Listed Event Populates In NUPR DLP Version
(Doc ID 2819485.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On DLP enabled environment (with next lock option),
the listed event (with non-serious / causality related) for Japan license is populated when printing the NUPR report with DLP version.
This is the scenario with timeline of this issue:
1. In (menu) Reports > Periodic Reports > PSR/ReSD, create NUPR reporting template with following criteria
- DLP version
- Listedness evaluation : Case assessment
- Reporting time frame : let's say for example (from) SEP-15 (to) SEP-30
2. There was the locked case with the following data
- This case had the product which has Japan license and non-Japan License
- There was the Listed event (with non-serious / causality related) for Japan license and the Unlisted event for non-Japan license
- Case assessment is set as Unlisted
3. As of the end of the reporting time frame (SEP-30), this case was still locked with the above data.
4. On OCT-5 for example, this case was unlocked and then locked which is the next lock.
The event information for Japan license wasn't changed. This means this case still had the Listed event (with non-serious / causality related) for Japan license.
5. On OCT-10 for example, this case was unlocked again and the listedness for Japan license was changed to Unlisted from Listed.
6. On OCT-15 for example, print out the NUPR report and review the output.
The event of this case is populated in this report which is the issue.
Because this report is NUPR report with DLP (next lock) option. This mean is that the report should look-up the data of DLP, not the current data. When the case was locked on OCT-5 which is the next lock, the event for Japan license was set as Listed / non-serious / causality related. Thus, this Listed event should not populate in NUPR.
select * from cmn_profile where key = 'DLP_USE_LAST_COMPLETED_VERSION':
|1|Use Last Completed Version
|0|Use Next Completed version (Includes Data Cleaning)
If the value (0) returns, the next lock option is set in this DLP enabled environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document