ADF Errors When CFA Record Group Contains Bind Variable
(Doc ID 2819496.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive error when using a Bind Variable in a Complex Record Group Query. If the bind variable is replaced with a valid value the Complex Record Group works fine, thus all data in the Record Group setup (CFA_REC_GROUP) is correct.
Steps to recreate
1) Define a ‘C’omplex Record Group that will be used to return a Ship to Address Sequence Number from the ADDR table based on the warehouse locations on a purchase order.
2) Notice COLUMN_1 and COLUMN_2 are defined in CFA_REC_GROUP.
3) Define the complex query. Notice that in place of a bind variable we have actually placed a valid purchase order number (for example, 50002).
4) Notice the query with the actual order runs fun and returns valid results.
5) In the CFA Setup screen click on the View UI and notice the Record Group works fine.
6) In the Order Screen, access the CFAs (More Actions -> Other Attributes). Notice the Record Group works fine with the PO# hard coded in the complex query.
7) Now update the query to have the order number bind variable (:order_no).
8) In the Order Screen, access the CFAs (More Actions -> Other Attributes). Notice the error "ORA-00904: "NUMBER_12TRAN".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document