Event Assessment Data Not Retained After Tab Switch Or Case Save.
(Doc ID 2819509.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering Event Assessment Causality Data then navigating to another screen then back again, as in a tab switch or after a Case Save, the Causality Data is not retained.
1) Book-in a case or open an existing case.
2) Open the case and navigate to Event Assessment.
3) Select as reported and as determined causality.
4) Tab Switch to another tab and come back to Event Assessment or Save the case.
5) Causality Data is not retained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document