Break Sellable Pack Screen, Selecting Save And Create Another Results In An Error
(Doc ID 2819747.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working in the Break Sellable Pack screen, selecting Save and Create Another results in an error condition. The screen is refreshed, but the red square in the upper left corner of the item number field is persisted. When an item number is populated, clicking on this opens the item details. Since the item number is null after the screen is refreshed the red square should not be persisted, but since it is it seems that the screen is also expecting the item number, resulting in an error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Inventory> Inventory Adjustments> Break Sellable Pack.
2. Enter an item number field and tab off.
3. Enter a WH in the Warehouse field.
4. Enter 1 in Quantity to Break and click Apply.
5. Click the arrow next to Save and Close and select Save and Create Another.
6. Note that the screen is refreshed, but the red square is still populated in the upper left corner of the item number field.
7. Enter another item number and tab off and note the error message displayed as "Error received as : null" contact system administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document