Replenishment Orders Are Not Getting Scaled Properly Exceeding The Maximum Constraint Value
(Doc ID 2819771.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment orders are not getting scaled properly, exceeding the maximum constraint value
Steps to reproduce :
1. Replenishment attributes should be configured at item location level with maximum constraint value.
2. Execute rplext.ksh batch to populate REPL_RESULTS table.
3. Create worksheet order from Buyer Worksheet screen.
4. For the items on Order, enter order quantity less than maximum constraint value.
5. After creating the order, go to Order details screen and apply scaling.
6. Order is scaled incorrectly and exceeds the maximum constraint value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document