Changing A Costing Location On A Franchise Store Does Not Trigger A Future Cost Event
(Doc ID 2819788.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the costing location on an item that has a reference item, the cost location event is not triggered
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create and approve a three level item with the transaction level as 2.
2. Range two WH’s and franchise store to the style (L1) so that the locations cascade to the L2 as well. The franchise store will be WH sourced and the costing location would be set to one of the ranged WH’s.
3. Save and close the item dialog for the style.
4. Edit the sku (L2) and change the costing location for the franchise store to the second WH.
Note: The message pops up “Costing Location change got validated and will be processed.” (COST_LOC_UPDATED)
5. Click OK out of the item dialog table.
6. Query the cost_event_cl table for the costing location change and notice that no event was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document