PPA Getting Posted For Total Detail Amount Instead of Header Amount Even When POST_ON_DOC_HEADER = 'Y'
(Doc ID 2820769.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When POST_ON_DOC_HEADER = 'Y' and there is minor difference between header and detail of an invoice, PPA was getting posted for total detail amount instead of header amount.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_ON_DOC_HEADER = 'Y'.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with minor difference between header and detail amounts.
- Pre-pay the invoice and notice that PPA was posted with total detail amount instead of header amount.
- Match and poste the invoice.
- Notice that PPA was posted in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table with header amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document