Radio Button and Check Box DE Values Are Not Saved Using Drag an Drop to Copy Values in Grid View
(Doc ID 2820905.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unifier Version :126.96.36.199
In a line item Business Process (BP), when using drag and drop to copy line items that have radio button or checkbox Data Element (DE), after the line item is saved, the values for these DEs are not saved.
The values in radio button or checkbox DE should be saved.
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to the appropriate Shell > Line Item BP
- Go to line item tab and switch to grid view
- Click on add button, add several line items
- Add any required data and fill in the radio button and/or checkbox
- Use drag and drop for rest of the lines, ensure all values are copied
- Click on save button and go to form view and notice the radio button and/or checkbox data is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document