BottomLabel is Not Getting Displayed for LinkBuilder
(Doc ID 2822157.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring the bottom label in Cartridge for LinkBuilder editor, text is not displaying in Experience Manager.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Endeca app template folder.
2. Update the Link builder editor
"label": "Link Destination",
"bottomLabel": "new bottom label"
3. Run the set_template command
4. And test the changes in the XM.
5. Observer bottom label is not reflecting in XM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document