The FulfilOrd WebService Does Not Update TSF_RESERVED_QTY in the ITEM_LOC_SOH Table
(Doc ID 2822401.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you publish the FulfilOrd WebService during the ITEM_LOC_SOH table is locked, the interface cancels the Order Quantity in the Transfer Detail (TSFDETAIL) table and throws the error "ITEM_LOC_SOH is locked.” However, it does not decrease the quantity of TSF_RESERVED in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create transfer via web service call FulfilOrdPoCreateUsingFulfilOrdDesc.
2. The bucket TSF_RESERVED in the table ITEM_LOC_SOH will be incremented
3. Lock ITEM_LOC_SOH for the record you are going to cancel, to emulate another process updating the record.
4. Now, when you try to cancel the Customer Order by calling the cancel method via web service, the response message returns an error because the ITEM_LOC_SOH record is locked.
5. The field QTY_CANCELLED_SUOM in the table ORDCUST_DETAIL and CANCELLED_QTY in the table TSFDETAIL are updated correctly. However, TSF_RESERVED_QTY in the table ITEM_LOC_SOH is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document