Wrong Distribution Due To Round Robin Attribute
(Doc ID 2822920.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The distribution process is not considering the Round Robin attribute when you have a stock order Predist type with multiple store and different priorities. In effect, the system only consider the PREDIST_ALLOCATE_ONE_FIRST attribute, distributing store by store ignoring the priority.
1. Pick an Item with PREDIST_ALLOCATE_ONE_FIRST and Round Robin attributes.
2. Pick several stores with different priorities(EG I pick 10 in my test case)
2. Create a PO for the item (EG 1200 units)
3. Create a Predist stock order and aggregate it with the PO for the stores picked in the point 2.
4. Create an Appointment and aggregate it with the PO.
5. Receive the PO but do not receive all (In my example, in 120 boxes, I received 56).
6. Check the Distributed qty and compare with the priority, the system does not take it in consideration in the distribution process, once you have stores with less priority with more quantities than sores with high priority.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document