Manual Requisition Transfer Creation Using SKULIST With Items In Stock Is Not Adding Items
(Doc ID 2824059.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual requisition Transfer creation using SKULIST with items in stock is not adding items
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an item list for all items within department
2. Create a Transfer of type manual requisition, and select sending location (Store) and receiving location (WH).
3. Enter the relevant details and navigate to the Transfer detail screen.
4. On the Transfer detail screen, add an item, and select 'Item List' from the Items drop down section and select the item list created in step 1 above.
5. Select quantity type as 'Total Stock On hand. Hit Ok
Transfer details are added with all such items where there is stock above 0
Transfer detail does not add any item, even though there are items within the selected SKULIST which have stock more than 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document