Unable To Override Edits When VerificationScreen Is Attached
(Doc ID 2824221.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, General
Unable to successfully override an edit when triggered from a Transaction that leverages the VerificationScreen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the specific Policy.
2. Add a CVForBDPCalc on 11/11/2020 and process it.
3. Process the pending InternalExchangeOut for 11/12/2020.
4. On the pending CreateNewPolicy on 11/12/2020:
a. Check the Activity Field called “Approve”.
b. Click OK.
c. Process the Activity.
5. On the pending FullSurrender on 11/12/2020:
a. Select a Payment Recipient: “Owner – xxxxxxx”
b. Change Payment Type from “No Check” to “Check”
c. Leave MMS Key blank
d. Click on Verify
e. You will see the following edit is triggered: FSU017 – MMS Key is blank
f. Leave the override box unchecked and click ok.
6. Process the FullSurrender on 11/12/2020.
a. It will be stopped with the MMS Key is blank edit.
7. Click on the Red Circle with White X icon to pull up Errors/Warnings Screen.
8. Click on Override Checkbox for the edit
9. ***Note: here is where the first “protentional” problem is.
a. In V10, the user is only allowed to click OK.
b. In V11, the user is forced to click on Verify again.
c. This isn’t a big problem, but it may be related to the root cause of the more important problem described below.
10. After being forced to click Verify, you will once again need to override the edit and now click OK
11. Try to process the pending FullSurrender
a. You will see the Override for the edit was NOT retained.
b. The user is now stuck and cannot ever successfully override the edit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document